YOUR FEEDBACK IS IMPORTANT!
We welcome all feedback and are always delighted to pass it on to our team.
Thank you for taking the time to let us know when we’ve done a great job.
- Click ‘CONTACT’ on the top navigation bar
- Complete the contact form
We take pride in the service we provide, so if you’re not happy with our service for any reason or have a constructive feedback, please tell us about it as soon as possible.
If your feedback is around improving our service, we will try to resolve this for you at first point of contact.
If we are unable to resolve it immediately;
- We will acknowledge your concern in writing or email within two (2) working days (excluding mail delivery) and may also contact you for more details to help us resolve the situation.
- We will provide you with an initial update on your concern and our approach to resolving it no later than seven (7) working days after receiving your concern.
- We will attempt to resolve your concern within twenty (20) working days and if we are unable to do so, we will advise you in writing that we have a good reason for extending our time to resolve it with you.
When your concern is resolved, we will confirm this and the resolution in a letter or by email.
Thanks again for getting in touch, we appreciate every opportunity to connect with you.
When your complaint is resolved, we will confirm this and the resolution in writing.
If for any reason we are unable to resolve your complaint, you have the right to take it to the Health and Disability Commissioner by calling 0800 112 233 or emailing email@example.com or visiting their website and completing a complaint form.
You are also able to contact the Telecare Services Association of New Zealand by calling 04 473 9547 or 0800 400 993, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or visiting their website www.tsanz.org.nz/complaints and completing a complaint from.
You can also write to The Complaints Officer, Telecare Services Association New Zealand, PO Box 9893, Marion Square, Wellington 6141.